TERMOS DE USO
By accessing this website you are accepting and will be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All materials (including, without limitation, all designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement) on this website are the copyright of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc and all of its affiliates ("Spirax-Sarco") or its licensors. No material on this website may be copied or reproduced in any form whatsoever, whether physical, electronic or otherwise, without Spirax-Sarco’s express, prior, written consent. However, where “Printer Friendly” versions of any of the pages of this website are shown to be available, you may print out those pages and keep for your own, non-commercial, use.
- All brand names, product names and/or service names used in this website are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of Spirax-Sarco or its licensors. Any use of any such brand name, product name and/or service name without the express, prior, written consent of Spirax-Sarco may constitute an infringement of those rights and Spirax-Sarco gives no permission for the use of any such item in any way whatsoever.
Limited Permission to Copy or Download
- You are permitted to print or download extracts from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for your own personal, non commercial use.
- No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website nor may any of its pages or parts thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form nor be included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Spirax-Sarco’s express, prior, written permission.
- Except to the limited extent set out above, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of this website for any other purpose whatsoever without Spirax-Sarco’s express, prior, written permission.
Links to Other Websites
If this website provides access via hypertext or other links to resources in other websites, such links shall be for browsing only and in so doing Spirax-Sarco does not endorse any linked entities nor authorise any act which may be in breach of copyright or any other third party rights which are protected in law or by international treaties world-wide. Spirax-Sarco does not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on any third party website.
Information and General Disclaimer
- The contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Spirax-Sarco uses reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up to date. However, errors and omissions do occur and you should independently verify the accuracy of the information yourself before placing any reliance upon it.
- Spirax-Sarco makes no warranty that the contents of this website are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and users are advised to take all appropriate steps (including the use of up-to-date anti-virus software) to minimise the impact of any such viruses or similar items.
- For the reasons referred to in paragraphs 4.1 and 4.2 (above) and because Spirax Sarco does not have any control over the use to which the information on this website may be put, Spirax Sarco hereby disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, as to the accuracy of any information contained on this website and/or the availability of this website and, accordingly, Spirax Sarco shall have no liability (save in relation to (i) death or personal injury arising through it's negligence; and/or (ii) any other matter in respect of which law prescribes that liability may not be excluded or limited) for any loss or damage howsoever arising and of whatever nature incurred in the use of this website or in reliance on any information contained on it including, without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill and/or loss of profits), arising in contract, tort or otherwise.
- The provisions of paragraph 4.3 (above) shall not affect any express written warranties given by Spirax-Sarco in connection with the sale of any product or service.
Changes to Access or Content of the Web Site
Spirax-Sarco may alter without notice the arrangements for access to this website or change the content, presentation and/or facilities of this website.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Spirax-Sarco may add to or change these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility as a user to refer to these terms and conditions on accessing this website. Changes will be effective immediately after posting to this website and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access this website after that time.
Material Submitted by Users
- In the event that any element of this website contains material submitted by users, Spirax-Sarco shall not accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material and the views expressed are not necessarily those of Spirax-Sarco.
- Any material or information transmitted to or posted to this website by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or stored or used by Spirax-Sarco for any purpose whatsoever.
- Do not post or transmit to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or racist, harmful, threatening or menacing or any other material which could give rise to any civil or criminal liability.
- Spirax-Sarco expressly reserves the right at any time and without notice to edit or withdraw any material posted to this website by any user for any reason whatsoever.
Access to the Website
Spirax-Sarco does not guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to this website and Spirax-Sarco makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, availability, functionality or otherwise. Further, Spirax-Sarco expressly reserves the right (without giving notice) to discontinue access to this website at any time and for any reason. Spirax-Sarco shall have no liability to in the event that this website is unavailable at any time and whether such non-availability is temporary or permanent.
- Only those aged 18 or over may submit material to, and/or participate in, the private messaging function of the Spirax-Sarco Communities section of this website.
- Spirax-Sarco expressly reserves the right to terminate access to the Spirax-Sarco Communities (either completely or for individuals) at any time and for any reason and Spirax-Sarco shall have no liability whatsoever for restricting or removing such access.
Rights of Third Parties
Both Spirax-Sarco and the user expressly agree to waive any rights that they may have under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to bring a claim in respect of any other agreement entered into between Spirax-Sarco and the user in relation to the subject matter of these terms and conditions and further agree that all third parties shall be expressly excluded from bringing a claim under the said Act in relation to these terms and conditions and/or your use of this website.
Invalidity of Terms
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
This Agreement part will be governed by in the case of:-
- a user located in England, Scotland and Wales, English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts;
- a user located in the United States of America, the laws of the State of New York and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York.
- a user located in any other jurisdiction, the laws of the country or state in which the products were purchased and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 12.1 (above), should this website be accessed by anyone outside of England and Wales, it shall be that person's responsibility to ensure compliance with any locals laws to the extent that they do or may apply.
- This Agreement part will be governed by in the case of:-